All rights, including copyright and database right, in the UKOUG's website and its contents, are owned by or licensed to UKOUG, or otherwise used by UKOUG as permitted by applicable law.
In accessing UKOUG's web pages, you agree that you will access the contents solely for your own private use and not for any commercial or public use. You can download and use the service on a single CPU at a time and you can print out a single hard copy of any part of the content on UKOUG's website for your personal use.
Except as permitted above, you undertake not to copy, store in any medium (including in any other website), distribute, transmit, re-transmit, broadcast, modify, or show in public any part of UKOUG's website without the prior written permission of UKOUG or in accordance with the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988. This includes any access links or passwords that you may be provided with in using the site.
Terms and Conditions
Access to, and use of this site is provided by UKOUG subject to the following Terms and Conditions:
Use of the website:
1. Use of this site constitutes your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions, which take effect immediately on your first use of the site where you join and become a member or not. UKOUG reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time by posting changes online.
2. We reserve the right to temporarily or permanently discontinue the site at any time.
3. We endeavour to ensure that the site is available for use 24 hours a day but accept no responsibility if the site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
4. If we make any software owned or operated by a third party available to you, you must use this software in accordance with the Terms and Conditions imposed by the third party.
5. Hypertext links to any third party websites are provided solely for your convenience but if you use these you do so at your own risk and will leave this site. We cannot review the third party websites and are not responsible for their content.
6. Material may not be copied, reproduced, republished, downloaded, posted, broadcast or transmitted in any way except for your own personal non-commercial home use. Any other use requires the prior written permission of UKOUG. You agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any of the material contained in this site or use it for any other purpose other than for your personal non-commercial use. This includes any access links or passwords that you may be provided with in using the site. You agree to use this site only for lawful purposes, and in a manner that does not infringe the rights of, or restrict or inhibit the use and enjoyment of this site by any third party. Such restriction or inhibition includes, without limitation, conduct which is unlawful, or which may harass or cause distress or inconvenience to any person and the transmission of obscene or offensive content or disruption of normal flow of dialogue within this site.
Accuracy of information and disclaimer:
1. We do our best to ensure that all information and material on the site is accurate, and if you find anything that is inaccurate let us know and we will correct it as soon as possible.
2. We make no representations that the information or material is accurate or up-to-date or complete and accept no liability for any loss or damage caused by inaccurate information or material. We do not necessarily endorse nor are we responsible for the accuracy of or reliability of any opinion, advice or statement made on the site.
3. The information on the site is not intended to address your particular requirements.
4. Although we hope that the site will be of interest to users, we accept no liability and offer no warranties in relation to the material and contents to the fullest extent that law can exclude such liability.
1. We provide limited use of the site on the basis that we have no liability for the use of the site or the information or material therein. In no event shall we be liable to you for any direct or indirect or consequential loss, loss of profit, revenue or goodwill arising from your use of the site or the information or material. Subject as provided in the Terms, all terms implied by law are excluded.
2. We accept liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or responsibility for fraudulent misrepresentations that cannot under English Law be excluded.
3. We shall have no liability for loss or damage or liability or need for repair or servicing caused by any error or virus or hostile software that may affect or infect your computer or software as a result of your use of the site.
1. If any of these Terms and Conditions should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these Terms and Conditions are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction which that Term or Condition is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from this clause and the remaining Terms and Conditions shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
2. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Disputes arising here from shall be exclusively subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
3. If these Terms and Conditions are not accepted in full, you do not have permission to access the contents of this website and therefore should cease using this website immediately.
Many thanks to our conference sponsors: